"Bordeauxlicious" Hand-Knit Scarf was created with Lion Brand Yarns Scarfie soft and cozy Bulky acrylic and wool blend yarn. The Oxford/Claret colorway is a lovely gradient transitioning from dark grey to dark red bordeaux wine hues.
Knit in a broken rib pattern, which creates texture for added warmth and stretch both in length and width. May be worn long, wrapped, or knotted around the neck. Warm and soft for those chilly evenings and cold winter days.
- Approximately 6" wide x 65" length.
- Material: 78% Acrylic, 22% Wool.
- Care: Recommended hand wash cool water, lay flat to dry. May also be machine washed, gentle cycle, cold water and lay flat to dry. Tumble dry not recommended.
- Dress form neck circumference is 13", dress size 6-8 for reference to determine how scarf will look worn.
- Care is taken to accurately depict colors but due to variations in device screen settings and output, display colors may vary from how they appear in person.
- Hand-Knit by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.