This is the smaller version of our Gay Pride Flag (1979) Large Tote Bag for when you only want to carry the essentials. Just throw in your laptop, a notebook, or anything else that you need during your daily outings—this bag can carry up to 44lbs of weight. The Metz & Matteo Dragonfly Logo is printed in the Hot Pink color that adorned the original flag but was removed in 1979.
"The rainbow flag, also known as the gay pride flag or simply pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. The colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community and the spectrum of human sexuality and gender. Using a rainbow flag as a symbol of gay pride began in San Francisco, California, but eventually became common at LGBT rights events worldwide. Originally devised by artist Gilbert Baker, Lynn Segerblom, James McNamara and other activists, the design underwent several revisions after its debut in 1978, and continues to inspire variations" en.wikipedia.org
- Material: 100% spun polyester
- Size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm) See Size Guide diagram for measurements. Size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
- Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
- Maximum weight limit: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
- The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Purchase the matching Towel or Large 16x20in Tote
Shop the Pride Collection
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. It is printed in the USA exclusively for Metz & Matteo and ships directly from the manufacturing facility. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! Please review our Shipping Policy for more details.