The Hamsa (khamsah), the open right hand, is a symbol of protection in many cultures and has been traced back to ancient Mesopotamia. A symbol of blessings, power and strength. Also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hand of Mary, Hand of Miriam, Hand of the Goddess and Tafust. Attach one of these meaningful charms to a key chain, zipper pull, use as a wine glass marker to keep track of your drink at a party, or use as a stitch marker on a yarn project!
- Charm is Silver-Plated Metal.
- Includes Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items.
- Filigree Design Size: 1 5/8 x 1/2 inches (41 x 14 mm)
- Heart Design Size: 1 1/2 x 1/2 inches (37 x 14 mm)
- Use also as a Stitch Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Shop the Collection
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.