The Hamsa (khamsah), the open right hand, is a symbol of protection in many cultures and has been traced back to ancient Mesopotamia. A symbol of blessings, power and strength. Also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hand of Mary, Hand of Miriam, Hand of the Goddess and Tafust.
- Charm is Silver-Plated Metal.
- Rope Design Size: 1 5/8 x 1/2 inches (41 x 14 mm)
- Heart Deign Size: 1 1/2 x 1/2 inches (37 x 14 mm)
- Attach to key rings, bag rings or zipper pulls.
- Use as a Knit Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.