A spacious and trendy tote bag large enough to help you carry around everything that matters. Effortlessly goes from the office to the yoga studio or gym to the beach and back home again! Also makes a great bag for knit or crochet projects.
We chose to use Lavender for the inside pocket, a color with a long past within the lesbian herstory. It is the color of desire referenced in the lyrics of 7th century BC poet Sappho. In the 1920's, violets where gifted between women to signal sapphic interest. In 1970, the "Lavender Menace" was a group of radical lesbian activists who forced the conversation of lesbian within the feminist movement at National Organization for Women's Second Congress to Unite Women.
"Various lesbian flags have been used to symbolise the lesbian community. Since 1999, many designs have been proposed and used. Although personal preferences exist, as well as various controversies, no design has been widely accepted by the community as the lesbian flag.
The "orange-pink" lesbian flag, modeled after the seven-band pink flag, was introduced on Tumblr by blogger Emily Gwen in 2018. The colors include dark orange for "gender non-conformity", orange for "independence", light orange for "community", white for "unique relationships to womanhood", pink for "serenity and peace", dusty pink for "love and sex", and dark rose for "femininity". A five-stripes version was soon derived from the 2018 colors." en.wikipedia.org
- Material: 100% spun polyester
- Size: 16" x 20" (40.6 x 50.8 cm) See Size Guide diagram for measurements. Size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
- Capacity: 4.4 US gal (17.8 l)
- Maximum weight limit: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Large inside pocket
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 28 3/4" (73 cm), width 1" (2.5 cm)
- The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Purchase the matching Towel or Small 15x15in Tote
Shop the Pride Collection
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. It is printed in the USA exclusively for Metz & Matteo and ships directly from the manufacturing facility. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! Please review our Shipping Policy for more details.