"Meadow" Hand-Knit Twisted Infinity Scarf was created with Berroco Air blown bulky weight yarn. The Geothermal colorway progresses from green through yellow color mimicking a lush meadow.
Knit in seed stitch, which creates texture for added warmth, with a twist built in for dimension and interest. May be worn long or wrapped twice around. This is a soft and light scarf compact enough to tuck neatly under layers or for cool evenings.
- Approximately 5" wide x 52" circumference.
- Material: 78% Wool, 22% Nylon, Made in Italy
- Care: Hand wash cool water, lay flat to dry only.
- Dress form neck circumference is 13", dress size 6-8 for reference to determine how scarf will look worn.
- Care is taken to accurately depict colors but due to variations in device screen settings and output, display colors may vary from how they appear in person.
- Hand-Knit by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.