"Moss" Hand-Knit Traditional Scarf was created with Dark Horse Bouclé soft and cozy Super Bulky yarn. Colorway #15 is a blend of dark green, sage and gold re-creating a patchwork of moss from the forest in the form of a scarf. Knit in garter stitch, which creates texture for added warmth and stretch both in length and width. Warm and soft for those chilly evenings and cold winter days.
- Approximately 6" wide x 58" long.
- Material: 46% Wool, 46% Acrylic, 8% Polyester. Made in Turkey.
- Care: Hand wash cool water, lay flat to dry only.
- Care is taken to accurately depict colors but due to variations in device screen settings and output, display colors may vary from how they appear in person.
- Hand-Knit by Matteo.
- The Finger Starfish Shell | Tote Bag | Small | Peach pictured is sold separately!
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.