Tris, Latin for the number three, was printed 29 May 2019. This print was created to test the printability of the negative and how it would appear on the paper and developer combination chosen.
All prints are thoroughly processed and selenium toned for long lasting image stability. Together with the David W. Lewis Bromoil Fiber paper, and the Bainbridge Mat Boards used make them archival for 50 to 100 years, depending on environmental conditions of where the artwork is hung or stored. Learn more about the Care, Handling, and Storage of Photographs at the Library of Congress.
Available Framed Prints
December 2019 Test Print
- Photographed, printed, and framed by Matteo.
- Printed on David W. Lewis Bromoil Matte Finish Fiber Gelatin Silver Paper.
- Mounted on Bainbridge Conservation Basics Mat Board which provides traditional conservation and is acid-free, lignin-free, buffered, and fade resistant.
- Enclosed in basic black finish wood composite frame with glass.
- Hardware attached for immediate hanging. Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- Print 8 X 8, mat board 11 X 11, and finished frame 13 X 13 inches..
Purchase any 3 Greeting Cards for $12! Discount taken automatically at check out.
- Card and artwork printed on acid-free paper, blank inside.
- White envelope included.
- Print 4 X 6, card 5 X 7, envelope A7 (5 1/4 X 7 1/4)
Shop the Opscurus Collection
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.