A spacious and trendy tote bag large enough to help you carry around everything that matters. Effortlessly goes from the office to the yoga studio or gym to the beach and back home again! Also makes a great bag for knit or crochet projects.
Popularly known as ditch daylily, tawny daylily, railroad daylily and many others. Hemerocallis fulva is originally from East-Asia but has escaped from home yards and now grows wild along roads, meadows, thickets and anywhere it can get lots of sun. This image was created of a flower plucked from the yard of Matteo's mother. The plants where originally collected by his father from along country roads around the Three Rivers, Michigan area.
- Material: 100% spun polyester
- Size: 16" x 20" (40.6cm x 50.8cm) See Size Guide diagram for measurements. Size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
- Capacity: 4.4 US gal (17.8l)
- Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
- Large inside pocket
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim, available in three colors: Yellow, Black, and Red.
- Handle length 28 3/4" (73 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
- The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Purchase the matching Towel or Small 15x15in Tote
Shop the Collection
This product is printed in the USA exclusively for Metz & Matteo and normally ships directly from the manufacturing facility within 2-7 business days. Any production delays are listed in our Shipping Policy.