A spacious and trendy tote bag large enough to help you carry around everything that matters. Effortlessly goes from the office to the yoga studio or gym to the beach and back home again! Also makes a great bag for knit or crochet projects.
Black-eyed Susan's are such cheerful flowers with their golden petals and dark brown centers, like miniature sunflowers. They are part of the Rudbeckia genus and are actually native to North America. Most varieties that you will see in yards and gardens are cultivars created by growers. This beauty was plucked from Matteo's mother's yard. Carefully photographed and digitally reproduced for you to carry with you anywhere.
- Material: 100% spun polyester
- Size: 16" x 20" (40.6cm x 50.8cm) See Size Guide diagram for measurements. Size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
- Capacity: 4.4 US gal (17.8l)
- Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
- Large inside pocket
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim, available in three colors: Black, Red, and Yellow.
- Handle length 28 3/4" (73 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
- The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Purchase the matching Towel or Small 15x15in Tote
Shop the Collection
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. It is printed in the USA exclusively for Metz & Matteo and ships directly from the manufacturing facility. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! Please review our Shipping Policy for more details.