Lotus Flower (Padma), who's roots grow in the mud but blossom reaches above the water expresses principle 7 of the yoga principles: Sacrifice the ego (shaucha).
Attach one of these meaningful charms to a key chain, use as a wine glass marker to keep track of your drink at a party, or use as a stitch marker on a yarn project to remind you that everything isn't about you! Choose between the Zipper Pull style with the Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items and or Stitch Marker style which can accommodate large knitting needles.
- Charm is Silver-Plated Metal.
- Includes 2 Green Aventurine beads.
- Zipper Pull Size: x 9/16 inches ( x 15 mm)
- Includes Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items.
- Use also as a Stitch Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Stitch Marker Size: 2 1/4 x 9/16 inches (57 x 15 mm)
- Includes 2 Crystal Faceted Glass beads.
- Fits knitting needles up to US 19 (15mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.