Attach one of these meaningful charms to a key chain, use as a wine glass marker to keep track of your drink at a party, or use as a stitch marker on a yarn project to empower you with patience, peace, balance and luck!
Seahorses have many symbolic meanings in cultures around the world. Known as a magical creature in Ancient Greece, Asia, and come areas of Europe and a bringer of luck by sailors. Because they are slow and poor swimmers, often having to cling to objects to prevent being swept away by the currents, the seahorse has become a symbol of patience, persistence, and peace. Male Seahorses raise their offspring and so symbolize balanced masculinity.
Choose between the Zipper Pull style with the Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items and or Stitch Marker style which can accommodate large knitting needles.
- Charm is White Recycled Turquoise.
- Includes 2 Orange Quartzite beads.
- Zipper Pull Size: x 9/16 inches ( x 15 mm)
- Includes Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items.
- Use also as a Stitch Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Stitch Marker Size: 2 1/4 x 9/16 inches (57 x 15 mm)
- Fits knitting needles up to US 19 (15mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.