Attach one of these meaningful charms to a key chain, zipper pull, use as a wine glass marker to keep track of your drink at a party, or use as a stitch marker on a yarn project to empower you with patience, peace, balance and luck!
Seahorses have many symbolic meanings in cultures around the world. Known as a magical creature in Ancient Greece, Asia, and come areas of Europe and a bringer of luck by sailors. Because they are slow and poor swimmers, often having to cling to objects to prevent being swept away by the currents, the seahorse has become a symbol of patience, persistence, and peace. Male Seahorses raise their offspring and so symbolize balanced masculinity.
- Charm is Silver-Plated Metal.
- Includes Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items.
- Includes 2 Crystal Faceted Glass beads.
- Size: 1 1/2 x 9/16 inches (46 x 10 mm)
- Use also as a Stitch Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.