The Buddha Head is a depiction of prince Siddhartha, whom renounced his position of status and power to become a spiritual leader. This symbol reminds us to be mindful and compassionate. Attach one of these meaningful charms to a key chain, zipper pull, use as a wine glass marker to keep track of your drink at a party, or use as a stitch marker on a yarn project!
Choose between the Zipper Pull style with the Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items and or Stitch Marker style which can accommodate large knitting needles.
- Charm is White Recycled Quartzite.
- Includes 1 Crystal Faceted Glass bead.
- Includes 1 Hematite Rondelle bead.
- Includes 1 Red Bamboo Coral bead.
- Zipper Pull Size: x 7/16 inches ( x 11 mm)
- Includes Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items.
- Use also as a Stitch Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Stitch Marker Size: 2 1/4 x 7/16 inches (57 x 11 mm)
- Fits knitting needles up to US 19 (15mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.