Human Skulls have many symbolic meanings to the many cultures around the world. Some of the most known and obvious are death, mortality and vanity. But for some cultures the skull is not simply macabre. For them, death isn't the end but merely a beginning. So skulls are seen as symbols of change and transformation, used to celebrate life and the lives of those who have passed.
Attach one of these meaningful charms to a key chain, use as a wine glass marker to keep track of your drink at a party, or use as a stitch marker on a yarn project to remind you that death is but a part of the great circle of life. It is a necessary step for us to reach the next phase in our journey through the cosmos!
Choose between the Zipper Pull style with the Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items and or Stitch Marker style which can accommodate large knitting needles.
- Charm is White Recycled Turquoise.
- Includes 2 Crystal Faceted Glass beads.
- Includes 1 Green Aventurine bead.
- Includes 1 Orange Quartzite bead.
- Zipper Pull Size: x 5/16 inches ( x 8 mm)
- Includes Lobster Claw Clasp to clip onto items.
- Use also as a Stitch Marker. Fits knitting needles up to US 8 (5mm).
- Stitch Marker Size: 2 1/4 x 5/16 inches (57 x 8 mm)
- Fits knitting needles up to US 19 (15mm).
- Handmade by Matteo.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.