The Civil War Memorial Statue in the middle of the park was dedicated to the soldiers of the Michigan 11th and all who fought in the Civil War. It was first erected downtown at Main and Michigan in 1893, but was moved to Bowman Park in 1928. Photographed April 11, 2020 in Three Rivers, Michigan. All prints are thoroughly processed and selenium toned for long lasting image stability. Together with the Foma Fomatone Fiber paper, and the Bainbridge Mat Boards used make them archival for 50 to 100 years, depending on environmental conditions of where the artwork is hung or stored. Learn more about the Care, Handling, and Storage of Photographs at the Library of Congress.
Available Framed Prints
2022 September 22
- Photographed, printed, framed, imagined and signed by Matteo.
- Printed on Foma Fomatone 542-11 Classic Fiber Baryta Base Chamois Finish Gelatin Silver Paper.
- Mounted on Bainbridge Alpha Artcare Mat Board made of 100% virgin alpha-cellulose fiber, acid- and lignin-free, fade and bleed resistant.
- Enclosed in Architect Picture Frame with custom stained in Harbor Mist with glass.
- Hardware attached for immediate hanging. Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- Print 4 X 6, mat board 5 X 7, and finished frame 6.125 x 8.25 inches.
Ships within 2 business days. Also available for free Local Delivery in the Southwest Michigan area, restrictions apply. Items for Local Delivery must be purchased in a separate order from items to be shipped.