A spacious and trendy tote bag large enough to help you carry around everything that matters. Effortlessly goes from the office to the yoga studio or gym to the beach and back home again! Also makes a great bag for knit or crochet projects.
"The term genderqueer originated in queer zines of the 1980s as a precursor to the term non-binary. It gained wider use in the 1990s among political activists, especially Riki Anne Wilchins. Non-binary and genderqueer are umbrella terms for gender identities that are not solely male or female—identities that are outside the gender binary.
Non-binary people may identify as an intermediate or separate third gender, identify with more than one gender, no gender, or have a fluctuating gender identity. Gender identity is separate from sexual or romantic orientation: non-binary people have various sexual orientations. Being non-binary is also not the same as being intersex; most intersex people identify as either male or female." en.wikipedia.org
- Material: 100% spun polyester
- Size: 16" x 20" (40.6 x 50.8 cm) See Size Guide diagram for measurements. Size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
- Capacity: 4.4 US gal (17.8 l)
- Maximum weight limit: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Large inside pocket
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 28 3/4" (73 cm), width 1" (2.5 cm)
- The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Purchase the matching Towel or Small 15x15in Tote
Shop the Pride Collection
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. It is printed in the USA exclusively for Metz & Matteo and ships directly from the manufacturing facility. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! Please review our Shipping Policy for more details.